Thursday 24 October 2013

small feel unique haul


Hello Guys!

Following my empties post I had a few products that I needed to replace or in the case of the deodorant will soon need to replace so I picked up a few items from feel unique.

Dr Bronner's Organic Lotion in Lavender Coconut 
I was in need of a new body lotion and I liked that Dr Bronner's is certified fair trade and USDA organic, the products aren't tested on animals and that the ingredient list was chemical free. I went with the lavender coconut scent as I love coconut scents and as I tend to moisturise at night just before bed the lavender would help me fall a sleep.

Bull Dog Original Deodorant 
Bull Dog is actually a Men's natural skincare company, they're products are free from parabens, sodium laurath sulphate, artificial colours and synthetic fragrances, they do not test on animals and have the BUAV leaping bunny logo. The products are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. I know they are a men's skincare company and I'm not a man but at the end of the day it's deodorant, it doesn't bother me whether it's being marketed towards men or women.

Dr Bronner's Magic Soaps 18-in-1 Hemp Green Tea Pure Castile Soap 
Another Dr Bronner's product, I was intrigued by the 18 different uses, my original intention was to use this as a shampoo as I had finished the last of my shampoos as shown in my last empties post. However after using the product twice as a shampoo I think I may need to re-evaluate that plan. However there are still 17 other uses I need to test out!

I hope you enjoyed this little haul post. What items have you bought recently? Any product recommendations?

Sita xoxo






1 comment:

  1. Never heard about this products but they looks amazing
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).