Sunday 17 February 2013

gillette and olay product trial


I've just recently discovered Savvy Circle, which gives its members the opportunity to test out and rate new products. I was lucky enough to be one of the three thousand members in a new project they are currently running and have the opportunity to trial the Gillette Venus & Olay five-blade razor and Olay Essentials Complete Care Multiradiance Fluid.

It has also been years since I last used the Gillette Venus razor so I'm interested to see how it has changed, and the difference the Olay bars give. I've never tried Olay products before so I'm definitely looking forward to testing out this moisturising lotion.

Once I've had a chance to use these products properly I shall be posting a full review, so be sure to look out for that.

If you would like to become a member of Savvy circle or want more information, then click here.

Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?

Radha xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. These products look pretty good. I do like gilette and Olay, so it will be interesting to see what you think of them together:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice and useful post dear!

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. waiting for the razors review

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).