Tuesday 17 April 2012

tea dress, purple tights and old brogues

Happy Tuesday everyone :)

This is the outfit I wore to work yesterday.



What I wore:

Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Tights: Dorothy Perkins
Brogues: River Island
Earrings: Dorothy Perkins


I bought this printed tea dress from Dorothy Perkin's a few years ago and ever since it has been one of my most reached for dresses, especially for work. It's really comfortable to wear, washes well and keeps its shape. I love that I can wear it through out the year, by adding/removing cardigans and pairing it with tights.


I also like how it's quite girly, with the frills at the sleeves, and the cute little cutout detail, but at the same time it's quite smart. I have to dress relatively smart for work (not so smart that i need to wear a suit). I personally think the dress meets the dress code, the length is long enough, and I paired it with a plain black vest top underneath so that I'm not over exposing myself!


I've worn some purple tights to match the purple in the print. I love wearing bright tights to add a pop of colour to an outfit. I think it can add some personality to a work outfit. I'm certainly known for my funky tights.

 


I love these brogues, they are so comfortable, and because my job involves being on my feet for the majority of the day, I prefer to wear shoes that I can walk around in easily. I think I have over worn this pair! They're a bit tatty but  soo comfy I don't want to throw them away!

I hope you guys are well. see you soon :)


Sita xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).