Sunday 8 April 2012

an interview with radha

Hi I'm Radha. Here's 11 random questions to help you get to know me better.


1. Bags or shoes? 
   Umm that's a hard one, but I think I'll have to go for 
   bags although I do love a good brogue.

2. Bath or shower?
    Shower, although I love a long soak to relax. I'm 
    really missing taking a shower as I currently only   
    have a bath.

3. What's your go to outfit?
   I have this abstract print dress that I picked up from T K Maxx in the sale 
   for only £8. It's amazingly flattering - even if I've put on some weight! I've 
   wore it for interviews, weddings and general day-to-day. I can't go wrong 
   with dress, black tights and a smart jacket.


4. When you were younger, what did you want to be?
    An astronaut, I'm a bit of a science geek! I would still love to become an 
    astronaut but know it's not quite realistic. Maybe when Richard Branson 
    launches Virgin Galactic - and it becomes a lot cheaper!

5. What's your favourite childhood cartoon?
    I absolutely loved Arthur and Alvin and the chipmunks. The movies aren't 
    as good as the original cartoon.

6. What's your favourite chocolate?
    I recently tried Reese's peanut butter cups and went to heaven!

7. What's your favourite band?
    That's a tough one, but I've got to say Maroon 5.

8. What about your favourite song at the moment? 
    I absolutely love Gotye's song somebody that I used to know. After hearing   
    the song I searched Kimbra in youtube and love her songs good intent and 
    her two weeks/head over heels mash up too.

9. Favourite high street brand? 
    This is another tough one, it depends what you want but I love urban 
    outfitters quirky style. And especially love their bags and shoes!

10. What's your worst habit?
    I'm really messy and a real hoarder! My wardrobe is a total mess, I need 
    good spring clean. 

11. A beauty product you can't live without?
    It's got to be Orjon damage reverse restorative shampoo. It's helped to 
    make my hair less frizzier, smoother and glossier. I think having great hair 
    can make you feel so much better.


radha xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).